The UK’s premier awards event for those demonstrating leadership and innovation in sustainability in both the private and public sectors, the Sustainability Leaders Awards, formerly the Awards for Environmental Excellence, are organised by the UK’s leading online network for sustainability professionals – www.edie.net in partnership with sister publication Sustainable Business magazine. Edie reaches 1.3 million unique users/year, delivering specialised news, information, networking and online conferences to expert practitioners. Entries are invited in the following categories:
- Waste & resource management initiative
- Carbon management initiative
- Renewable energy initiative
- Sustainable building project
- Sustainable transport initiative
- Water management initiative
- Energy efficiency initiative
- Stakeholder engagement initiative
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainability communications
- Best consultancy
- Sustainability practitioner
- Sustainability leader
- Sustainability visionary
- Sustainability newcomer/graduate
020 8651 7161
Awards take place in December annually.
RSA Accredited since June 2009.
LowCVP Low Carbon Champions announced The Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP) presented special awards on...
LowCVP celebrates 10 years of cutting carbon The Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP) celebrated its 10th anniversary...
GSB Awards: Deadline approaching - be an award winning business in 2013 Enter the Guardian Sustainable Business Awards and have your innovative...
LAST CALL FOR LIVING WETLANDS AWARD The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)...
THE VIBES 2012 WINNERS ARE REVEALED PETER LEDERER AND NINE SCOTTISH BUSINESSES RECEIVE AWARDS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL...